This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to it regularly.
Use of website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our prior written permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by Your Home Mortgages Ltd and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected. Your Home Mortgages Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this site.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is always accessible, we may sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time, however, we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum.
Links to and from other websites
- This website may also contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. The responsibility for the operation and content of those websites shall rest solely with the organisation identified as controlling the third-party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions.
- Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website.
Accuracy and validity of information
Whilst, we do take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, all information is supplied on an "as is" basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, we recommend you seek verification by contacting us.
Law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Your Home Mortgages is committed to providing services of the highest standards. Getting in touch with us if you are not satisfied with the service or content on our site allows us the ability to put things right and also improve processes for other visitors. Please follow our complaints procedure below so that we can pass your complaint to the right person and resolve things as quickly as possible:
Contact us via email
Email your complaint to us at: email@example.com
Contact us via post
Write to us at our head office address:
Your Home Mortgages Ltd
31 Sycamore Drive
Contact us via phone
We will aim to resolve your complaint immediately however it can often take time to investigate, we will aim to respond to your complaint in writing (email if appropriate) within 5 working days of receipt. We then aim to fully resolve complaints within 4 weeks but if things take longer we will contact you to explain with an idea of when we will be able to get things resolved.
If you email we will reply via email, however we may also contact you by phone or post where necessary and appropriate.
Where the products are FCA regulated
You can ask The Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint – they handle disputes with financial firms, but will only deal with your complaint once you have tried and failed to resolve the issue direct with the brokerage in question.
How to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
By phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 from a mobile.
Where complaints are relating to a non-regulated product, there are no other official avenues than direct with the brokerage or via Trading Standards.